Descriptions of files in the neo/game/ai folder.
- The name of each section refers to the C++ files (.h and .cpp) with the same name. For example, AI indicates the files AI.h and AI.cpp.
- A "+ description" note means that the file contains a detailed description of one or several classes.
- A class name between parentheses signifies that it is inherited: SubClass (BaseClass).
- Some hypotheses may be shared in this page. They are probable, but unconfirmed.
- idAI::AttackMelee() represents a close-range attack from monsters. If the player is near enough during the attack, he will be damaged. Note that this function does not manage character animation.