Descriptions of files in the neo/game/gamesys folder.
- The name of each section refers to the C++ files (.h and .cpp) with the same name. For example, SysCmds indicates the files SysCmds.h and SysCmds.cpp.
- A "+ description" note means that the file contains a detailed description of one or several classes.
- A class name between parentheses signifies that it is inherited: SubClass (BaseClass).
- Some hypotheses are shared in this page. They are probable, but unconfirmed.
These files implement two of idGameLocal's methods.
- idGameLocal::InitConsoleCommands() declares all console commands and defines some of the related functions. Others are defined in neo/framework/CmdSystem.cpp.
- idGameLocal::ShutdownConsoleCommands() calls idCmdSystemLocal::RemoveFlaggedCommands() to empty the commands.