Descriptions of files in the neo/game/script folder.
- The name of each section refers to the C++ files (.h and .cpp) with the same name. For example, SysCmds indicates the files SysCmds.h and SysCmds.cpp.
- A "+ description" note means that the file contains a detailed description of one or several classes.
- A class name between parentheses signifies that it is inherited: SubClass (BaseClass).
- Some hypotheses may be shared in this page. They are probable, but unconfirmed.
An instance of the function_t class represents a script function.
- function_t::Name() returns the name of the function.
idThread is the
sys object in map scripts.
This class is also necessary to link a new script function to the idGameLocal class; the script function is created in idThread, and communicates with idGameLocal from there.
(No script functions are defined in neo/game/Game_local.cpp.)